Do you want to be a part of this global family and represent EYA as the face of your country? Interested? EYA is accepting applications now.
Hurry up and Apply Now!
What is the EYA network?
The EYA network is primarily an online platform, which facilitates the mutual exchange of experience, ideas, information, discuss matters of direct concern to young people, share best practices and work together for a better future. We create platforms for young people to connect, collaborate and integrate their ideas and perspectives into national and regional pathways for the implementation of the SDGs. Promoting youth involvement and 2030 Agenda for the SDGs worldwide. We are striving to help young people, students, and young professionals to became future change makers and to build a better society for all. Every year, we will be looking for dynamic young individuals from various backgrounds, who will become leaders within their communities towards inspiring change across world.
The EYA initiative includes more than 100 World Youth Ambassadors from 120 countries that regularly engage in civic actions, participate in youth events, and communicate on social media. They will be involved in activities such as webinars, online learning platforms, virtual events, conferences, projects, forums and cultural events. We want to engage youth ambassadors from every country, who will become an ambassador of EYA in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Who are we looking for?
Responsibilities as a World Youth Ambassador:
- Promote and spread EYA goals/activities and UN SDGs in your country;
- Actively participates in all activities, in scheduled meetings to discuss works in progress, current events, proposed campaigns, programs and activities;
- Share and circulate relevant, local and global opportunities to your community;
- Effectively communicate and present their ideas, views and opinions to others;
- Work as a team to solve problems and come up with new ideas;
- Interact with young people in an inspiring and engaging way and work collaboratively with all types of people;
- Communicate with your EYA supervisor on a regular basis;
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs;
- When attending events or meetings Youth Ambassadors will write up a summary.
Being an Ambassador for the EYA network means many things!
✔️ Better networking and building connection around world
✔️ Promoting youth involvement and 2030 Agenda for the SDGs worldwide
✔️ Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with thousands of youths through EYA platform
✔️ Get access and information about all world youth programs and youth opportunities
✔️ Attend and represent your country at the international projects
✔️ Build your profile, make new friends and learn about new cultures
✔️ Find a new internship, education & career opportunities
✔️ Find new international partners to implement joint project
✔️ Receive Certificate and a personal reference when you need it
✔️ Making our world better and developing ‘one voice’!
- You are between 16 and 35 years old;
- You possess good communication skills and are motivated to work in an international team, bringing a great team spirit: #strongertogether;
- You are keen to engage online, share information, knowledge and opportunities with your peers;
- Demonstrable leadership qualities;
- Be friendly, personable, and willing to share ideas, experience and stories with others;
- Actively involved in our activities;
- Possess good communication skills and enthusiasm for our programs;
- Participate in regular meetings to plan and discuss activities with the EYA Leads;
-> Please note that the ‘World Youth Ambassadors’ initiative is an inclusive initiative committed to diversity. Young people from all nationality are invited to apply.
-> Please note that any activities and actions will be organised on a voluntary basis and will not involve any remuneration or title. We acknowledge that you might be studying/working, thus the ‘World Youth Ambassadors’ initiative has been designed to be flexible.
-> Please note that you must be 18 years old to participate in activities involving international travel. Selected candidates aged 16 to 17 will be exclusively eligible for online engagement and the local activities in their respective countries.
-> The ‘World Youth Ambassadors’ initiative is a non-political initiative. Any views expressed by ‘World Youth Ambassadors’ do not represent the overall opinions of the ‘World Youth Ambassadors’ initiative or any institutions and agencies.
*If you are a returning Ambassador, all you need to do is fill out this form and wait to hear back from us
How to apply:
Applicants are invited to apply by using the google online application form. Incomplete applications, or applications received after the published deadline will not be considered.
Application dates and deadlines:
Application procedure information 7th December 2020
Application submission deadline 30th December 2020
Selection process results January – February 2021